Every week travel2ireland compiles a list of the best special offers in hotels across Ireland.
In this week’s offering, we include the best deals at the hotels that won top luxury awards at the recent Food and Wine Magazine awards.
Special Offers for Ireland’s Award-Winning Hotels
The Marlin Hotel on St. Stephens Green in the heart of Dublin is modern and unique. When you enter the hotel the reception area feels huge. The furniture is cool and modern and you can tell a lot of time and effort went into deciding the environment of the room.
The best offer is their ‘Dinner Bed & Breakfast’ offer which starts at €209 per night which includes:
- Overnight accommodation.
- Enjoy a three-course evening meal per adult from the Resident’s set Menu in Marlin Bar & Grill
- Hot and Cold Full Irish Breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary Gym Access
- Cancel for Free up to 3 pm the day before arrival
- No booking fees
The five-star Mount Juliet resort has located just an hour and a half drive from Dublin City in Killkenny and is one of Ireland’s most luxurious hotels.
The two residences, a Georgian manor house and Hunter’s yard draw on centuries of local Irish history to weave a rich tapestry of vibrant stories and memorable moments for every guest who stays at Mount Juliet.
Starting at €405pps escape to Mount Juliet Estate for an enchanting overnight winter break which includes:
- Overnight Luxurious Accommodation in Hunters Yard at Mount Juliet Estate
- Dinner in The Hound
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Complimentary use of our Health Club including Swimming Pool
- Bathrobes and slippers in your room
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in your room
Stunning Ballynahinch Castle located in Connemara is a 700-acre estate of breath-taking views. It is a hotspot for a lot of guests where they can hike, bike, shoot, and fish in this famously beautiful region.
Stay at the amazing Ballynahinch Castle for two nights starting at €490pps which includes:
- 2 nights in a riverside room
- Breakfast in bed both mornings
- Dinner on one night in the Owenmore Restaurant
- Champagne and chocolates on arrival
Gregans Castle Hotel in Ballyvaughan, County Clare is a luxury estate nestled in the heart of the beautiful Burren on Ireland’s west coast.
The stunning 18th-century manor house is set in its own established and lovingly-attended gardens on the Wild Atlantic Way and has spectacular views that stretch across the Burren hills to Galway Bay.
Inside, you’ll find open fires, candlelight and beautifully selected decoration ranging from modern art to antique furniture, to pretty garden flowers adding beautiful colour to the rooms.
Enjoy a bed and breakfast escape to Gregans Castle starting at €255 per night which includes:
- One-night accommodation.
- Breakfast in the morning.
- Free wifi
Rathmullan House in Donegal is a Georgian family-run country house set on the shores of Lough Swilly. The beautifully designed rooms will keep you and your family or friends quite cosy for your visit. With the land surrounding the area, a bar, a lounge and a 15-metre indoor heated swimming pool you are sure to be entertained throughout your visit.
Stay in Rathmullan House for three nights bed & breakfast, and enjoy fine dining starting at €315 total which includes:
- Accommodation in one of the appointed en suite rooms.
- A full Irish breakfast cooked to order, along with homemade cereals, walled garden fruits and bread.
- Dinner each evening in the Cook & Gardener restaurant from its locally sourced A La Carte menu – €50 credit per person for food. (Drinks are not included)