Osprey Hotel is a luxury four-star hotel situated in the heart of vibrant Naas town, only 35 minutes from Dublin. Perfect for exploring the abundance of family activities around Kildare or wandering further into Irelands Ancient East.
They surprise and delight with expansive guest rooms and friendly service. You will be spoiled for choice with dining options, Herald & Devoy Restaurant offers a delightful mix of European and classical Irish flavours. Indulge in the Osprey Spa and relax in the Leisure Club, with 20 metre deck level pool, sauna and steam rooms or work out in the fully equipped gym.
Discover Ireland’s Ancient East
Discover and explore the wonders of Ireland’s Ancient East with this two-night stay including breakfast each morning. Enjoy a sumptuous 3-course meal on an evening of your choice in our Hugh Wallace designed Herald & Devoy restaurant. Click here for Osprey’s suggested itinerary.
This package starting at €148.50pps includes:
- 2 night stay in one of our classic rooms.
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning.
- Enjoy a sumptuous 3-course meal on an evening of your choice.
- 1 complimentary drink per person on arrival.
- 10% Kildare Village discount card.
- 20% off admission prices to Russborough House and Parklands.
- 20% off admission to Japanese Gardens and National Stud.
- 20% off full-priced items at Newbridge Silverware.