The Imperial Hotel is a timeless landmark in the heart of Cork City. This luxury boutique property enjoys an unrivaled setting, with the world-famous English Market and the bustling main shopping districts of St. Patrick and Oliver Plunket Street right on the doorstep. Steeped in over 200 years of history and tradition and Cork’s very first hotel, The Imperial is regarded by many as the ‘Grande Dame’ of Cork.
Stay 4 Nights and Pay for 3
Enjoy a complimentary night in one of The Imperial’s elegantly appointed rooms.
Make Cork City centre your base as you take time to explore the largest county in Ireland.
– Choose a day in the city with a trip to Fitzgerald’s Park. Take a picnic prepared by The Imperial chefs and a bottle of Champagne or Prosecco to make it extra special.
– Stroll through The English Market and soak up the sights, sounds and smells of the city’s historic vendors and see the famous fish stalls visited by Queen Elizabeth II in 2011.
– On day two head east to the picturesque fishing village of Ballycotton and stop off at the world-renowned Ballymaloe House on your way back to the city.
– Spend day three and four partaking in some of the many activities that can be arranged by the Director of Welcome and his team at the hotel.
– Kayaking ‘Under the Bridges’ of Cork city while your personal guide relays the history of the city to you.
– Take a trip to Fota Wildlife Park and spend a day outdoors. See a Kangaroo hop in front of you or get close to a Ring-tailed Lemur!
– Visit Cobh and the iconic Titanic Experience and take a self-drive boat tour around Cork Harbour
You can call +353 21 4274040
Whether you are looking for a staycation in Cork for a Girlie Weekend Getaway, Family Staycation or Couples Spa Break, The Imperial Hotel offers everything you need.
The Imperial boasts one of the best spas in Cork so why not combine your staycation with a luxury spa break. Ideal for a girlie weekend away or a romantic break. Hit refresh during a revitalizing visit to Escape Spa and choose from a wide range of Spa Treatments to relax and unwind. Take your girlie break or romantic getaway to the next level with Afternoon Tea in Lafayettes or chat over cocktails in one of our beautifully decorated restaurants.
Enjoy contemporary food for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Sketch which then transforms into a vibrant cocktail bar that serves delicious drinks and sides to dine on. Relish in an evening dining experience at Thyme at 76 on the Mall. Whether you are staying at The Imperial with family or a group of friends, there will be a dining option to suit you.
You can book your ‘Summer Staycation’ call +353 21 4274040.
The Imperial Hotel offers a top location in Cork City so you can explore all Cork City has to offer. Whether you’d like to enjoy a shopping trip or embark on an adventure to explore all of Cork City’s top attractions, there are so many things to do only a stone’s throw away from our hotel.