Railtours Ireland First Class has announced a new initiative in conjunction with Irish Rail – Iarnród Éireann – a series of private rail tours around Ireland.
The Emerald Pullman is a specially chartered, exclusive, three-carriage intercity train from Iarnród Éireann. With each table dressed in crisp white linen and flowers and served by white-coated attendants, the private and exclusive train offers a unique holiday experience for the strange times in which we find ourselves.
The train has 190 seats and will use only 68 seats in line with current social distancing and hygiene measures. Sections of this tour are available to book from Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Killarney.
The unique, private rail touring experience, will begin on Sunday, August 8th. It will operate fortnightly on August 22nd and September 8th. Guests can choose to do the full seven-night tour or join for portions of the tour. There are already bookings from the United States for this unique tour. It will be a carefree, car free journey.
It will begin in Dublin and travel to Waterford, Killarney, Galway and Belfast. There will be time to explore the various places. There will be side trips to sites of interest, like the Ring of Kerry, a tour of Connemara and the Giants Causeway.
- Private, exclusive train.
- All drinks and light snacks on board the Emerald Pullman private train.
- One night 4* Tower Hotel Waterford.
- Two nights 4* Great Southern Hotel, Killarney.
- Two nights 4* Hardiman Hotel Galway.
- Two nights 4* Europa Hotel Belfast.
- Full Irish breakfast in your hotel each morning. All transfers, tours and admissions.
- Services of Railtours Ireland First Class Hosts – throughout.
- All taxes, including VAT.
- The full tour costs from €2,279pps
- A Two-night three-day tour will cost from €879pps.
- Full details from railtoursireland.com and (01) 8560045.