Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel and Spa, a founding member of Original Irish Hotels, began life more than 40 years ago as a four-bedroomed bed and breakfast (B&B) run by Mary and Dick Fitzgerald as a way to supplement their farming income. Today, it is an 89-room award-winning four-star hotel employing more than 200 people.
Have some well-needed family fun at Woodlands this summer starting at €220 per room per night which includes;
- Full Irish Breakfast
- FREE kids club for children aged 4-12 and must be prebooked
- Access to Leisure Club with 20m pool and kids pools
- Outdoor Pitch and Goalposts
- Fairy Trail
- Mini Pet Farm
- Complimentary 15% discount at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and King John’s Castle for Summer 2021
- Woodys Kids club will run daily during summer school holidays
Why not treat yourself to an Autumn/Winter break and indulge in a little R&R with an overnight stay starting at €190 in one of Fitzgerald’s en suite rooms with 10cm mattress topped and goose down duvets and pillows which will ensure a sleep to remember.
During your stay relax and unwind in the lobby with afternoon tea in a relaxed atmosphere to make sure you leave refreshed.