Cliff House Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel in Ireland, located close to Cork and Waterford. The building seems to defy gravity, clinging to a cliff on the south side of Ardmore Bay where there has long been a fishing village.
Regarded as one of the finest small luxury, five-star hotels in Ireland, Cliff House Hotel is a 39-room Irish seaside boutique hotel in the traditional fishing village of Ardmore. The privately owned hotel also features an intimate Irish destination spa as well as a one Michelin-star restaurant.
Food & Drink
The award-winning restaurant at Cliff House Hotel, Ireland, attracts foodies from all over the world to this seaside village in West Waterford. House Restaurant as well as the Bar Restaurant honour the great produce of Waterford, Cork, and the Irish Sea.
House Restaurant operates for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday all year round, with exceptions on weeks with bank holidays. Bar Restaurant is open every day for dining from lunchtime.
Couples Retreat Package – Two night stay from €1,073 per couple
- Two nights in a sea view room overlooking Ardmore Bay
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- Eight-course tasting menu for two in Michelin-starred restaurant on one evening
- Three-course dinner on other evening
- One 25 minute treatment per person – choose from a back massage or body exfoliation
- Full Irish breakfast each day