Overlooking the handsome, tree-lined People’s Park in Limerick’s historic Georgian Quarter, One Pery Square is a luxurious and intimate boutique townhouse hotel.
With 21 bedrooms, delicious food and wine at The Long Room, private dining at Sash Restaurant, an innovative and polished organic spa in the basement, a sweet terrace and Georgian terraced garden, and full of personality and style throughout.
It is one of the country’s prettiest and most characterful hotels. The vision of the owner, Patricia Roberts who bought the building in 2006, is to be found everywhere at No.1, one of a terrace of six Georgian houses built around 1830 by the Pery Square Tontine Company.
Autumn Picnic and Pampering on the Gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way
Enjoy a stay at One Pery Square starting from €279 total, which includes:
- Two nights accommodation club style room.
- A La Carte Breakfast from Chefs Table.
- Evening Meal on Night of Choice.
- Admission to The People’s Museum of Limerick and The Hunt Museum.
- A Picnic of Local Limerick Foods.
- Back Neck and shoulder massage each.
Reservations: +353 61 402402
Email: [email protected]