The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel is Kilkenny’s premiere four-star city centre Hotel.
The hotel is perfectly located for all the best things to do in Kilkenny and is right next to Kilkenny City’s top landmarks such as the magical Kilkenny Castle, the intriguing Medieval Mile Museum, St. Canice’s Cathedral with its Round Tower which offers great views of the City.
They are also close to the fascinating medieval merchant house, Rothe House and the stunning Butler Gallery. Kilkenny’s contemporary art gallery and museum, housing a collection of works by important Irish and international artists from the present day back to the 18th century. A wing has been devoted to the work of the Callan artist Tony O’Malley and his wife Jane. Just a few steps from the hotel, you’ll also find the finest boutiques, craft studios and art galleries as well as cute cafés, theatres, bars and restaurants too.
Staring at €129.00 have a couples getaway at the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel which includes:
• Delicious breakfast each morning
• Complimentary use of leisure facilities.
• Complimentary bottled water in your room on arrival.
• 21m pool & gym
(temporary limited capacity and booking in advance may apply)
• Free Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel.
• Tea & Coffee & Biscuits facilities in your room.
• Kilkenny Ormonde is a non-smoking hotel.