The Clew Bay Hotel, Westport, is an ideal base for your walking, cycling or activity break. The 3-star family-owned hotel in ideally situated in historic Westport. It is provides an ideal base for those looking to discover what County Mayo, on the Wild Atlantic Way, has to offer. Why not explore the Great Western Greenway, one of Ireland’s first greenways. Or a trip to Achill Island to experience some of the best beaches in Connemara.
An autumn break in the Clew Bay Hotel will cost from €330 for two,
- Enjoy three nights away in the heart of Westport
- three nights bed and breakfast and a two-course dinner in Madden’s Restaurant on one evening of your choice.
- Award Winning Irish Breakfast
- Free Cancellation
- Town centre location
- Complimentary access to Westport Leisure centre next door to the hotel
- September and October only.