This year, Big Grill Festival promises to have its biggest lineup yet with lots of new additions. Join fellow guests on 11th-14th August 2022 in Herbert Park, Ballsbridge, for 4 days of Fire, Food and Fun.
With 50 + Chefs & Guests, 20 + Restaurants, Little Grillers – bigger & better, Bastecamp – demos & talks, Brewcamp – demos, talks & tastings (new for ‘22), OFFSIDE Dining, Long Table Feasts (new for ‘22), Music – DJs, Brass Bands, Live Acts and Chilli Eating Challenges this season’s Big Grill Festival will have something to please any food lover.
Little Grillers is the family-friendly offering on the Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th day sessions 12pm-4.30pm. Tickets from €24.00 per person and under 12’s go free.
The Little Grillers family-friendly festival area will include fun with:
- Daring Dames a magical family cabaret show.
- Fruity & Dishy Circus & workshops featuring jugglers (with fruit), spinning plates, hoops and clown fun.
- Me & The Moon art workshops.
- Planet Science Kidz experiments & Slime Labs.
- Candy Science candy-making workshops.
- Little Gem Puppet Shows.
- Genie Mackers face painting, magic and balloon modelling.
- Discovery Playtime sensory play for toddlers including parachute play and a Bubble Disco.
Over at Bastecamp on Sunday 14th, renowned Irish chef JP McMahon will be doing a Kid’s Cooking demo, while across the site over the weekend there’ll be live music, brass bands and a Sing Along Social.