Ireland loves Rioja. It is approachable but accessible. It is rich and layered but easy to enjoy. WineOnline.ie are delighted to be celebrating the broad choice, premium quality, and versatile grapes at the ultimate wine experience for Rioja lovers this October.
The Rioja Wine Festival will take place at Printworks at The Morrison Hotel, Ormond Quay Lower, Dublin on Saturday 22nd October 2022.
The event will be run over two sessions in order to space out attendees and maximise interaction and your ability to taste as many wines as possible. Sessions will run from 2pm-5pm and 6pm–9 pm.
John Wilson, Irish Times wine columnist will host two masterclasses per session.
- General Admission Ticket: €35 per person – Taste over 80 wines, your own wine-tasting glass to keep, tasting map, charcuterie & cheeses
- Premium Masterclass Ticket: €45 per person – Taste over 80 wines, your own wine-tasting glass to keep, tasting map, charcuterie and cheeses + Rioja Masterclass and Q&A with John Wilson, Irish Times wine columnist.
Over eighty wines will be available to taste. Most of the top Rioja estates will be present. You’ll be given a tasting map and tasting glass upon entry. Each of the wines will be represented by their unique importers who will be delighted to engage in questions and discussions, so ask them lots! There will be whites, reds and some rosé wines to taste throughout the day.
- Cheese and Charcuterie boards from executive chef Sushil Kumar at the Morrison.
- Enjoy tasting through over 80 wines from this diverse region.
- Exclusive Festival offers on the day.
You’ll Pick Up
Upon entry, you’ll get your own INAO wine-tasting glass, which is yours to keep. You will be given a tasting map so you can navigate the wines and you’ll pick up insider tips and information from the very people who sell these wines day in, day out. There is so much to learn about Rioja, including new trends and modern winemaking styles and we want you to taste them all for yourself!